Applied Acoustics Systems Lounge Lizard Demo.
LoopTV bring this video tutorial from Dom Kane exploring the award winning Lounge Lizard physical modelling synth plugin from Applied Acoustics Systems.
Lounge Lizard EP-3 (http://bit.ly/Ir2hx2) is an electric piano synthesizer plug-in delivering authentic Rhodes and Wurlitzer sounds in an everything-you-need package. When time matters, simply pick from more than 100 custom electric piano presets, and when sound design is on the program, users can tweak the real-time controls over hammer hardness, tine color and decay, damper noise, and pickup placement for an unsurpassed level of customization.
• All the classic electric piano sounds: Rhodes, Wurlitzer, and more.
• Entirely based on physical modeling for outstanding sound quality.
• Every parameters can be controlled via MIDI or host automation.
• Audio bit-depth and sample rates up to 24-bit/192 kHz.
• Import/Export functions for easy sharing of presets.
• Unlimited undo/redo capability.
• Standalone operation—no host application required, and standard plug-in formats support.
• Full audio and MIDI hardware support.
In this video Dom takes us through the setup and main features giving a clear picture of the awesome capability of this VSTi. For more information and purchase – please visit the PluginBoutique.com store here: http://bit.ly/Ir2hx2